The Aldo Zelnick comic novels are an award-winning, alphabetical series for middle-grade readers ages 7 to 13 (although many kids younger than 7 are reading them with grown-ups, too).
Rabid and reluctant readers alike enjoy the intelligent humor and drawings as well as the action-packed stories. They've been called "vitamin-fortified Wimpy Kids."
Part comic romps, part mysteries, and part sesquipedilian-fests (ask Mr. Mot), they're beloved by parents, teachers, and librarians as much as kids.
The series includes:
- Artsy-Fartsy, published December 2009
- Bogus, published June 2010
- Cahoots, published May 2011
- Dumbstruck, published October 2011
- Egghead, published May 2012
- Finicky, published September 2012
- Glitch, published November 2012
- Hotdogger, published September 2013
- Ignoramus, published December 2013
PLUS – All Me, All The Time, a do-it-yourself, Aldo-style journal, published June 2012
There's more to the Aldo store! Included with our books to the right is some great Zelnickian merch: a blank sketchbook, lunch sacks, an uber-cute apron, and three different shirts. Each item features something Aldo-related, from his face to scenes in the books, and is sure to be a hit with Aldo Zelnick fans both young and old.